MAGNIFICENT SEA VIEWS BRITANNICA HEIGHTS - SMALL HOLDINGS - ST HELENA BAY
Nestled half way up the mountain in St Helena Bay, you will find this astonishing small holding. This beauty has uninterrupted see views to the front. The back of the property faces the large granite boulders of Britannica Heights.
This property offers ample space, luxury finishes, stables, and an apartment. There is a large boathouse, a garage for approximately 8 or more cars and a workshop. The main house is spacious and finished with quality fittings. The ground of the smallholding is 15158 square meters in size. On the big patio overlooking the ocean you have a heated swimming pool and a fire pit with the most amazing views.
Main residence consist of the following:
• Large living/dining area with high double volume ceiling
• Spacious kitchen with Cezar stone counter tops
• Guest Toilet
• Bedroom with en-suite bathroom – Both with views of the sea as well and surrounding hills
• TV room with built in braai – stackable doors
• Swimming pool with heat pump
• Fire Pit
The apartment with open plan kitchen/dining area
• Bathroom with shower
• One bedroom
• Stable equipped for 2 horses
• Boat House
• Garages Additional Information
|Bedroom||Bedroom 1 - Carpet, air conditioner
Bedroom 2 - Tiled |
|Bathroom||Bathroom 1 - En-suite with full bathroom, tiled
Bathroom 2 - Shower, toilet, tiled
|Kitchen||Open plan Kitchen with breakfast nook, cezar stone counter tops.
Free standing stove.|